2021 Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship- Changchun University of Science and Technology Program
Program Categories, Duration and Language of Instruction
1. This scholarship only supports master’s programs which are taught in English, include Mechanical Engineering, Computer &Application Technology, Information and Communication Engineering and Master of Business Administration.
2. The scholarship duration is 2 years, cannot be extended.
-a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricular is at student’s own expense.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense.
-free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
-monthly living allowance: CNY 1,700;
-outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Application Receiving Agency and Deadline
Applicants apply to Changchun University of Science and Technology before June 15th,2021.
To be eligible, applicants must:
-be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
-be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
-have an overall GPA over 75 on 100 scale in undergraduate school.
1. Applicant must sign up at online application system (http://cust.apply.cucas.cn/).
2. Applicant logins in to the online application system, completes the required information , submits the application according to the application process ( choose ‘Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship’ in option of ‘Select program’ on ‘Select program’ page, choose ‘Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship’ in option of ‘study type’ and ‘Two Academic years ’ in option of ‘Duration’ on ‘Please Select Study Type’ ).
3.CUST reviews the application documents, interview the fittest candidates, and sends the pre-admission notice.
4.After receiving the email or the internal message with a title of ‘Approved by school’, applicant must login in to the online application system, click ‘apply scholarship’, then choose ‘Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship’, download the application form and complete it, and upload it to online application system.
5.CUST reviews the application form , then offers the applicant official admission.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
1. Application Form for Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship(in Chinese or English, please download it at http://cust.apply.cucas.cn/)
2.Photocopy of valid passport: With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
3.Passport photo: A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
4.Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5.Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
6.A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English (A minimum of 500 words ).
7.Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English issued by professors or associate professors.
8.Certificate of English proficiency, IELTS or TOEFL, only for Non-English Native speakers
9.Copy of visa: Only for students who have already be in China.
10.A copy of Physical Examination in English, at least six months (6) within its validity (if it is not available during the epidemic, a statement of personal responsibility shall be provided)
11.No criminal record(if it is not available during the epidemic, a statement of personal responsibility shall be provided)
12.A picture of the whole body in 3 months and a full-body video in 10 seconds
13.Talents in art and sports are preferred and corresponding proof or performance video are required.
1．Students are not permitted, in general, to apply to change their specialties or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Letter once they agree to accept the scholarship.
2．If applicants fail to register before the deadline for registration, their scholarship will not be reserved.
3. Scholarships will be canceled for those who cannot pass the health examination.
●School of International Education, Changchun University of Science and Technology
Add：No.7186, Weixing Road, Changchun, Jilin Province, 130022, P. R. China
Zip Code: 130022
Tel: +86-431-85583291 Fax：+86-431-85309021
Website for apply: http://cust.apply.cucas.cn